View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 09:56 AM   #5
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
Also you may use peterx's scrible app. Also the suggestion with dot and merge is quite cool... It is possible to edit scribles in merged pdf on PC. And also delete and add pages... Or merge several pdf's.

The behaviour of pdf merge scribles always worked as you describe and i consider it correct behaviour. The scribles should not disapear/be erased after merge.
Thanks, Mono.
I installed the latest (?) version of peterx's scribble app (scribble_static.zip, from Jan 12, 2013), but it's very disappointing, probably due to incompatibility with my firmware. I will ask my questions in the relevant thread.
Of course one can edit pdf's on a pc (with the right software), but I think such simple operations should be possible on the M92 directly. The software of the $200 Asus EeeNote is very simple but should be studied closely by Onyx sw designers in this respect
Maybe you are right and scribbles "should not" disappear from the template after merging, however they did for my first 1-2 weeks of use, and I was very happy with this - so for me, that was the "correct behavior"
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote