View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:31 PM   #376
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Books don't actually "enter" collections. rather they have the label of also belonging to that collection of books have the label "Whatever". IIRC

So this is a calibre import-export question really. Looks like the tags are getting mushed together. I have never used this for/with Calibre export but recall something about either custom fields being missing, or being needed to be setup. Sorry that is all I can dredge. I'm not even 100% about that...

I recall Niluje and Ixtab chatting about this (or a very similar) subject a while ago, perhaps they will have something actually helpful to add.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote