View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:37 AM   #263
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSacredSoul View Post
Hi guys! I am finally getting my PW in a weeks' time. I am in Singapore so I had to buy it from an importer and he has offered to use his own Amazon account to disable ads for me.

My question is, if I jailbreak my device, will the ads come back? Or will it be permanently ads-free? Thanks!
Once a Kindle is ad-free it will stay ad-free. It is not a software key that is applied, but rather Amazon has a database with the Kindle serial numbers and goes by that to determine if a Kindle is ad-supported or ad-free.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote