View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #471
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I have the Galaxy Player 4.0 and Gingerbread works just great on it. I've yet to encounter an app I wanted that wouldn't work. I doubt Samsung will ever upgrade it to Ice Cream or Jelly Bean.

Eventually, apps will come along that won't be compatible with Gingerbread. But that's progress. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the device.
Thanks tubemonkey.

Why do you doubt they will ever upgrade?

You know I still can't find out if a Apple is compatible with the Galaxy Player 5. I have looked in questions and answers at Samsung, read their book, and asked here. It is drag and drop the box says. But says compatible only with Windows.

Anyone? I don't want to open it if not. Probably is risky, but guess that is what I will have to do. Can you drag and drop everything?
new is offline   Reply With Quote