View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:01 PM   #654
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggins View Post
Yes, work is in progress.
Current version is 3.1.0-12
It will not go to Market until most of issues fixed.

Main reason for big redesign - necessity to support Android 3+ (including full screen and dimmed keys). Legacy menu is not available in this case - should be reimplemented.
BTW, for popup menu, I'm going to add labels to buttons and make it multiline.
I'm confident that the end result will be very good, since you've often incorporated comments from users to new versions. Are you planning to include some sort of library management system, or will you keep it folder based? Either is fine with me, as long as it keeps on working so well with html and txt files. I haven't been able to find another multiformat reader that handles these to my satisfaction.

ETA OK, just installed the latest version, and I must say I do like where this is going. The icons are now much clearer and better, and the covers (well, thumbnails of the files - I call them covers for convenience sake) are back. I like the night theme, and the text in the html I tried seems... crisper? Most of my epubs don't have covers in the true sense of the word, so I can't comment on that. Don't have the time to test it ay more, but will in the next few days.

Last edited by citac; 08-23-2012 at 08:14 PM.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote