View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #62
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I also found Texas Rose by Patricia Rice on sale for $2.99. This is the same as Paper Roses which was on sale for 99 cents last Christmas. The formatting has been fixed so I bought it again seeing her books are usually 4.99 and I'm patiently collecting the series as they are discounted. The first in the series Texas Lily was a freebie a couple weeks back. It's on sale for 99 cents if you missed out on it being free. These are historical western romances. My Favorite.
I'm reading Lily right now and enjoying it enough that I bought Rose already. You know, just in case it goes off sale before I finish.

I also recently read the Improper Sophie Valentine book that was a DANL pick last month and am quite pleased that I used a credit for it. The next book in the series (due in 2013) features the "villain" from this book, and I'm curious to see how she'll turn him into a more sympathetic character. Not that he was particularly evil, just, well, annoying. I found the writing lyrical and really enjoyed her use of bird imagery throughout.
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote