View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 10:52 AM   #20
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I certainly wasn't suggesting that it be placed in the paragraph styles. What I was saying is that I don't personally like forcing a body font on the user AT ALL.
It's not forcing. You have it all wrong. Besides, if the reader allows one to change the base font, then that embedded font should be changeable. And you may end up liking the font used. But please don't call it forced. It's not.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote