View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 02:25 PM   #48
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
"Not to put to fine a point on it..."
I finished yesterday and am really looking forward to the discussion as I have very mixed feelings about it. Since this is my first (and last I might add) Dickens book I am curious about one thing: are all of Dickens characters so one dimensional?

I am back to The Master and Margarita (which I am really liking more than the first time I read it some years ago) and Anna Karenina (with which I am struggling a bit).
d
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote