View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 01:00 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieScratch View Post
I just found out today I'll be attending a conference for work in a couple of months that will involve a plane trip. Of course one of the reasons I purchased my Cybook was for ease of carrying lots of reading material while traveling, but for the first time I thought about eInk devices and the TSA. Has anyone traveled with an eInk device? Did security notice it or comment upon it or ask "What the heck is it?" Did you have to take it out of your carryon like a laptop? I like to be prepared.
I had no problem on several overseas and domestic flights with my eb1150. It just remained in my carry-on.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote