View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 01:39 AM   #6
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
EDIT: I did just get a nasty Calibre crash when I cancelled out of the dialog I had open. So maybe all is not well.
It'll do that if you click your plugin toolbar icon while a device is connected, then disconnect, and then close the dialog. Happened to me and Kovid said it was losing context somewhere and would need looking at. Never did open a ticket as I worked around it by only showing an icon when device is connected.

P.S. Would have been a longer replied, but 11.04 crashed - again - and I lost it...
meme is offline   Reply With Quote