View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 10:38 PM   #34
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2014, PW2012, iPad Pro
David,

I'm a bit over halfway through this book and am thoroughly enjoying it. It is very well written and flows very well. A stark contrast to a book I just finished, All the Weyrs of Pern by Ann McCaffrey. I found that book hard to read because of such odd character names and I had trouble keeping up with the constant influx of characters. An interesting story, but not nearly as well written as your story.

Anyway, I just logged into Smashwords and got your other two books, Military Diorama and The Dagger's Point.
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote