View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 09:07 AM   #107
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
The updates are always welcome. I'm sure nobody minds updating often - it isn't hard or time consuming .

I wanted to suggest a little thing. If it isn't too hard to make. Since I just got calibre, I need to add a lot of books. So I do it like 10 or so at a time and fix them up completely with goodreads and all. the problem is that then you link 10 books you need to press enter 10 times. It is the same as linking books one by one. This means that then you are linking you cannot go and do something else.
So, I thought could there be a way to check 10 books, press link - it searches and gives you a table for all 10 books with their matches, if they are correct you just tick it (v) or untick it or something like that. So you would need to approve the found books one time.
Now I sometimes start pressing enter automatically, and then have to go back and undo some badly linked books.

Been adding more books and so far no problems. Shelves works fine . Didn't try the newest update yet

Last edited by Noughty; 04-08-2011 at 09:09 AM.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote