View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 11:30 AM   #9
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Norton antivirus couldn't fix it. But I took my own WinXP disk with me and insisted they re-install from my disk and nothing else. Had to instruct them carefully that I did not want their crap package installed. (Not my first BB reformat.) but I know where the virus came from: A new Lexmark printer driver disk. (WinXP because this computer can still run older games that Win07 can not)

Since Norton could not find the rezubrza virus, what AV software would you suggest for checking the flash drive?

Thanks! This is very helpful.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote