Thread: Other Non-Fiction Calender 2007 for Sony Reader
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 11:06 PM   #1
MMascaro
Zealot
MMascaro can extract oil from cheeseMMascaro can extract oil from cheeseMMascaro can extract oil from cheeseMMascaro can extract oil from cheeseMMascaro can extract oil from cheeseMMascaro can extract oil from cheeseMMascaro can extract oil from cheeseMMascaro can extract oil from cheese

Device: HP mini 1035/Sony Reader/IPad
Calender 2007 for Sony Reader

Here is a 2007 calender I made for the Sony Reader. It's a PDF with the first page is a whole year calender. The next six are two months each. I have included the Excel creation file. I run it thru open office to convert it to a PDF. You can edit the Excel to add Appt or such and recompile it to PDF to have a simple scheduler. I am working on a 1/2 month per page version for a more detailed appt calender.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: rar reader calendar.rar (51.8 KB, 2871 views)
MMascaro is offline   Reply With Quote