Thread: Classic Why I preordered.
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 02:14 PM   #2
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
I hope you enjoy it and it lives up to your expectations. Although I didn't preorder for the reasons I stated in my post, I do plan to check the device out in my local B&N. The lending doesn't bother me (although I do think B&N needs to put some pressure on publishers to go along; apparently the fault lies with the publishers, not B&N), and like you, I could care less about an internet browser (that's what I have my PC and my laptop for). However, I do plan to also checkout the forthcoming Sony Daily Edition before deciding what to upgrade to.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote