View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 05:04 PM   #25
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
GuteBook is specifically geared towards converting Project Gutenberg HTML's. It don't think it would add any value to your conversion process. I am planning to add the ability to retrieve and convert Project Gutenberg Australia books in the future. It may take the form of a spin-off from GuteBook, perhaps called AuGuteBook!

Why not try calibre or even consider importing the HTML into BookCreator and produce your ebook formats from there. Both these programs are available elsewhere on MobileRead.com.
I've tried both of those but neither will work correctly, suspect I've got a problem in my windows but don't have the capacity to back up my hard drive so stuck with a damaged OS.

Looks like back to converting them by hand then.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote