Thread: mobi2oeb
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #41
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue223 View Post
Thanks! Only thing is, I think my ebook is too long, it's several thousand pages. I left mobi2oeb running for a while, and came back and I got this:

File "reader.py", line 598, in <module>
File "reader.py", line 598, in main
File "reader.py", line 196, in extract_content
File "re.pyo", line 150, in sub

MemoryError

Is my ebook just too long? I'm sooo close to getting this out of mobi format this is the last step left I think!
Could you submit an issue on the calibre trac and attach the book in question? Calibre should be able to extract even very large books, and it's definitely a "bug" if it can't.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote