View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 02:55 PM   #12
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
I asked, because I tested both styles that the OP mentioned in the fist post exactly as specified, and they both survived the AZK conversion beautifully and displayed exactly as the AZW3 version with my current v4.4 Kindle for iOS app.
Of course, as you know, some older Kindle for iOS apps only support some kind of enhanced mobi7 and might display text differently.
I.e., if someone downloads the book with an older Kindle for iOS app, they might get the mobi7 content.
However, that problem, too, can be handled to some extent by using media queries & fallback styles.
Well, we need him to reply. I'm not having any issues here, with iOS not doing what I expect (which isn't much, to be honest), but we've been through a lot with it, historically. Until he responds as to how everything is really used, etc., we're air-punching here.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote