View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 01:14 AM   #20
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
I read quite a lot on my laptop; including webpages and forums!

Before I made 20 hour long journeys about 4 to 6 times per year, and because I didn't have anything else, I used Adobe reader 7, because it allowed me to read fullscreen in many ways.

today the majority of my reading is web-based, and I don't travel as far anymore.
But the thought of having a 6" pdf or ebook reader for on holidays struck me, and then I read about e-ink, which might be the major reason of my transition.

Most of my reading still will be on my laptop (web based reading), but many books and texts will make way into the ebook reader soon!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote