Thread: Dropbox Help
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
luvduchovny
Zealot
luvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, PRS-600, PRS-650, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
If it is still in your dropbox account, go in there, make a copy of that database, then past it back into users\patrick\calibre library.

The thing that annoys me about using the dropbox app on the computer is if you drag a file into it it moves it from the original location into dropbox (or in this case users\documents\dropbox). I when I feel like uploading epubs that I have on my computer into dropbox, I usually just select the ones I want do a copy then paste it (not paste shortcut) into dropbox.
luvduchovny is offline   Reply With Quote