View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #104
JAcheson
Tech Writer
JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Nook Color, Nook Simple Touch, Vizio Tablet, Nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
Color Eink.... pie in the sky... except for comics and Mags...do not see the point and tablets are better for the two aforementioned; as for text... eink cannot beat it. I read on my Nexus 7, Gzone Type L (android phone), Opus, Sony 350 and PB2360 and still prefer the ereaders by far. carry one with me everyday....

Color eink.... pie in the sky.....
I see your point, but I remember when color displays hit the PDA market. Monochrome just could not compete. (For that matter, I remember when color displays hit the PC market.)

At some point, color will be inevitable. When that will be, I have no idea.
JAcheson is offline   Reply With Quote