View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:45 PM   #5
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobo-Robin View Post
Arc is not an unofficial android device. We are fully android certified.

TuneIn has a GPS requirement. You can not download it from the Play store unless you meet this requirement. This is for TuneIn to change.

I hope that clears things up for everyone.
Sorry, was using the "unofficial" wording as that's what TuneIn called it in their FAQ (it being the only one of the 5 or 6 "Your device isn't compatible with this version." apps to give any sort of an explanation when I followed up on at their web sites when I was randomly browsing interesting looking stuff; don't really remember the others ATM since TuneIn was the only one I was disappointed to see blocked out - but yay for GoodEReader. Even without a GPS, the app works perfectly).
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote