View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:35 AM   #7
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
No fingerprints what so ever on any of the eInk touchscreens I have or have had! They are matte, and with IR they don't actually require you to touch the screen most fo the time. An "almost-touch" is enough to turn pages on for example the Sony PRS devices.

My LCD devices, like the Nok Tablet, though... OMG, that thing is a finger-print magnet! I try to always keep a soft fibre cloth nearby.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote