View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 03:32 PM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Post-It View Post
Yeah. I've done that a bunch of times, an it still hasn't worked.

@transmitthis: It's not even finding anything. I'm not getting 50 random files that aren't even e-books. I'm getting nada. Check the attachment.
That means it is hanging waiting for the device to send it the list of files on the device. If you have actually rebooted the device (as opposed to just blanking its screen), then try rebooting your computer.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote