View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Ok Jessica... you can't just drop that screenshot in without describing whatchagot there!

Are you running an ICS ROM or is it an ICS-themed CM7? And what are the widgets running?

I'm running an ICS-themed CM7 and am really enjoying it.
It's an ICS ROM with the 3.0 kernel.

BeWeather & Widgets Pro for the forecast at top, an edited version of Flipboard's widgets (because they are too watermark happy) (I'm using two of each), and Beautiful Widgets for the time.

As for the launcher, it's Apex Launcher

And I'm using Notification Toggle (you can't see it) to have shortcuts to my most used apps on the notifications.

I'm probably going to start over and try and fit more.

EDIT: And so I did. Haha.

Poweramp's 4x1 widget stretched out, Any.DO, and Android Pro Widgets.

Last edited by Jessica Lares; 05-21-2012 at 12:32 AM.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote