View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Nice extension!

I installed it and in Vista 64 the custom columns work fine but the Thumbnails do not show. I had to open a 32bit version of Windows Explorer to see the thumbnails of the Kindle books.

Forgot to add: Avira seems to think a tmp file in the MSI setup is a trojan. I had to disable it to let it install. I thought you might want to know. It's obviously a false positive but other Antivirus programs might think so too.

Last edited by Blossom; 04-02-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote