View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 07:53 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
For albums you could add playlists to calibre rather than individual audio files. But then you can't have songwriter names alongside each song, if you add each song individually you could use the Series columns for album, etc etc.

I abandoned my efforts to twist calibre into being a music library manager. I used Quod Libet for a while but I gave up that too, and went back to my own folder structure and the 1by1 Directory player.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote