View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 07:26 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Question about using Calibre for a Music Library

Yes, I know Calibre is for books, but I wanted to know if there is a possibility of using it to organize my music library.

The basic idea is the same, adding tags, cleaning up titles, (authors), albums, adding album covers, etc. Being able to sort by tag, etc.

I just hate the way Apple iTunes makes it so difficult to really sort and identify my music. I can't even find a column that would let me know if a song is already in a playlist.

All I see is how I wish I could just throw the music into Calibre and clean it up and find out what I have and put them into proper playlists.

I am sorry to do this here, but I didn't know what else to do.

So, I thought I would throw out the idea. Also, if anyone can reccomend an SQ type of music manager, I would love to hear about it.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote