View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 01:58 PM   #21
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, Glowlight Plus, Glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
I didn't get an email, but by the time I noticed the banner at the top I'd already purchased $17 worth of books, so those got counted.

I'd glanced at the banner when clicking to another book. It disappeared from the next page. Backed up, and it wasn't there. I clicked around for a while on other books before finally seeing it pop up again.

Usually, I think the banners are stuck at the top. I guess we're playing hide-n-seek this weekend.
Maybe someone should just post a handy link...
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote