View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 10:12 AM   #6
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
I found a way to get rid of the intending line before the toc in BD...

Basically it's formatting the TOC as "cite" or "text author".
Then separate the chapters by an 'enter'. you'll end up having a TOC that starts say 10-15% of the left margin though.(Probably depending on the intending of 'cite' or 'author'.

I could do it like this.

The problem gets editing the paragraph spaces.
I need to use the internal HTML editor (HTML Fragment Editor).
This program is very buggy, and often messes up my books, making me to reload them and start all over.
I can save the file as HTML,then edit them with an html editor (notepad++) and see if I can reload them or not...
I can, but often the layout will change since last time I created the file.
That's why I don't really like creating v1 and v2; because in real fact you have v0,edited in BD, saved as V1. And if there's anything in need of change, you need to restart from v0.
You might end up having a version (v2) with the problems of v1 corrected, but older issues that did not appear in v1 present in v2.
So v2 is not a real update on v1.

Anyone having ideas about editing the HTML in 'another than the fragment editor'-way, just let me know!

For now I'll use the fragment editor.
Basically what needs to be done there (for those interested) is show the whole bookcode, and change
Code:
</DIV>
, into
Code:
</DIV><DIV align=justify>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Then remove the spaces on chapters and pagebreaks.
I could also copy the content of the html fragment editor into a html editor, with better search and replace capabilities, and edit there.
Then later on paste the modified version into the HTML fragment editor, and apply.
I think the latter makes most sense.

Last edited by ProDigit; 01-03-2009 at 10:58 AM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote