View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 12:28 PM   #17
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by abecedarian View Post
I'm sorry to say that it didn't help. I hope I understood what you meant. What I did was I moved the line with the src:url part to the last line in the declaration, just before the closing curved bracket, the }. Like this:

@font-face {
font-family: "Charis SIL";
font-style: normal;
font-weight: normal;
src: url(../Fonts/CharisSIL-R.ttf);
}

The line at the bottom of the page still gets split into two halves.
Well, crap. I admit, it was a Hail Mary. Wait...what happens if you change Charis SIL to CharisSIL? I have this vague recollection that for some hairball reason, we changed all our font calls to no-spaces, years back. In the family declaration, I mean?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote