View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 12:53 AM   #1
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Removing "old" KUAL, any news

Hi all,

I apologize - expecially to Knc1 - but I can't find the thread any more, despite I had set a subscription on it...
A few months ago, with a firmware update, the booklet version of KUAL became invalid.
No problem as the "other" version was (and is) still perfectly working, it was just a matter of installing it.
The only problem was that, for some reason I can't remember but you surely know, it was not possible to remove the old KUAL from the book list on PW3 menu, for some reason it lasted on Kindle's internal db and wouldn't go away.

I remember that Knc1 was working on a fix for this and he should have warned us when/if he was able to work it out.
I would like to know if a solution has eventually been found and a link to that, if possible. I tried but there are so many threads about KUAL that I can't identify the right one.

Thanks!
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote