View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 11:50 AM   #7
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I was sure beautiful soup was in Calibre; I'm sure it's used by many of the recipes for news downloads.
AFAIK, all bundled Python packages are supposed to be in the C:\Program Files\Calibre2\app\pylib.zip archive, but I didn't see beautiful soup. Is there any Calibre folder or file that contains optional Python packages?

EDIT: I just checked the recipe documentation and it looks that your right, because one of the examples contain the following import:

Code:
from calibre.ebooks.BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup

Last edited by Doitsu; 07-05-2017 at 11:54 AM.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote