View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 05:52 PM   #6
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
The same method applies to books with DRM purchased from other bookstores like Kobo: just open the ACSM file with the Sony Reader software. Right click on the file name will show you the Open With options.
Tangent on this:

If you want to buy from Kobo and if you don't mind using more than one app to manage your books, their desktop software syncs fine with Sony readers. I discovered that on accident the other day while looking for a way to get the library I've accumulated in my Kobo droid app onto my 950. I haven't figured out how to get them from the Kobo store to Calibre, but that's not nealy as important as being able to get them to the 950.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote