View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:46 PM   #18
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
The problem is that the latest (and most) apps from iTunes won't even install on the older OS's, such as what's on my 2nd Gen iPod Touch, which is less than four years old. There's a few apps that won't install on older versions of Android, but not as much as what I've seen from Apple.
I can see it now. A faintly glimmering pallid figure rising from the tomb, and saying:

"Look you fools! Don't you get it? This is MAGIC! With magic, you cut some things in HALF and you make other things DISAPPEAR!

Now go buy our latest devices and stop complaining!"
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote