View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 07:57 AM   #5
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
Update v.1.2 | 5 Jun 2016.

I have proofed the books Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Through the Looking-Glass, A Tangled Tale, Rhyme? And Reason?, and Three Sunsets against the first editions, and most of the texts of Bruno’s Revenge and the sections “Early Verse,” “Puzzles from Wonderland,” “Prologues to Plays,” “College Rhymes,” and “Acrostics” against The Complete Works of Lewis Carroll, Random House 1920. Thousands of mistakes and variants were corrected.

The rest will follow, or at least most of it: I don’t really know the origin of some acrostics (which were sourced from the Delphi edition) or if Bruno’s Revenge and Other Stories was a ‘legitimate’ publication. I hope to find out more when I discover a decent bibliography.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote