View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 06:43 PM   #84
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
@Joachim,
If you have a hex dump utility (I use xxd on Linux), dump the libnickel from the stock, dump one from the second patch and then do a diff. I don't have the second patch handy, so I can't check for you, but you'll see the values used for min-height, max-height and footerMargin. In the version of the patch that I had he used 30px (instead of the 5px in the config) for min & max height and the footerMargin of 5 instead of 0.
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote