View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 07:20 PM   #40
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracey1 View Post
What about a matte screen proctector ? Seems like a good choice. Sure, it still may have some glare but it doesn't emit light like an LCD display. Owners of the Hisense A5 seem to be pretty content despite its reflective display.

I have a lot of eye strain as well which is why I'm looking for an E-paper monitor as E-ink has been wonderful for my eyes. I'm heavily leaning towards the Hisense Q5 though as it's so much cheaper and has a fast refresh rate. As to needing an external light source for it - when does one not have an external light source ? Whenever I read on my kindle or read a physical book, I do.
They pretty much need a bright light pointed directly at them. It's considerably harder to see a transflective display in the same light compared to an eInk one.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote