View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 06:08 PM   #37
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
I have been testing screen sharing software with my Likebook Mars. The first few options had constant flickering, but Duet Display seems to avoid that, at least in wired mode. Duet Display also supports the touchscreen which avoids having to go back and forth between reader and keyboard all the time.

I still have a moderate migraine. That may be because of the small print, having to scroll at times instead of just page down, and today's weather.

My current reading app, Clearview, is a poor fit for this screen. It keeps reverting to small font sizes for epub and mobi. I'm going to need larger font sizes, more spacing, and bolder contrast. It also sizes pdf files side-to-side, but I may need to size them top-to-bottom, and use thumbnails to flip pages.

P.S. Thunderbird is awfully small on this screen, but it works.

Since the screen sharing software is working for me, the Boyue Likebook P10 looks like a good choice for me. I do wonder if a P13 will come out though.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote