View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 01:38 AM   #630
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnB2 View Post
Ive been using this plugin for quite a while, After getting a new laptop the plugin no longer sees the font I've been using for my covers. The font is on my computer, the main calibre program shows it but it doesn't show up in the plugins font list. I've uninstalling & reinstalling the plugin, its help. I'm trying to get it to use the Cooper font. Anyone have any suggestions?
I can see Cooper Black in Generate Cover, I don't think there is a plain Cooper

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-05-07 152220.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	234.2 KB
ID:	171344

I haven't added any fonts in decades, so it must be part of win 10 furniture, have a look at Control Panel fonts to see if its hidden or something. Here it is showing between Constantia and Copperplate Gothic

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote