View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 10:31 AM   #5
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
Update v.1.1 | 21 Jul 2013

One of the html files was too big for Sony readers. Fixed and updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacreon View Post
Baudelaire?
It seems that my hints were too easy.

Quote:
But you just said you're not into poetry.
Not that much, that’s right, but C.B. is different. How can one not like Les Fleurs du Mal?

Quote:
Many thanks for the Melville. I voted nay, because though I'm into poetry, I'm not into everything, and I think your work is such a pleasure for so many, you should at least enjoy it, and invest into what appeals to you (so many books, so little time). You could just call it "complete prose" and be done with it

Best regards.
I rarely read all of the books of an author, but usually don’t mind including everything in the epubs. It’s just that his poetry seems to be especially sub-par. And I doubt that I will ever touch Typee or Omoo, but I love Bartleby and Billy Budd.

Last edited by pynch; 09-12-2014 at 09:17 AM. Reason: fixed typo.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote