Thread: New Leaf Themes! Themes! Themes!
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 08:18 PM   #74
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
I think the orphans right now are Trade Secrets, Courtly Behavior, Open to Interpretation, and (although I said it in jest) I Feel a Breeze (issybird had some good suggestions.)

If Bookworm_Girl still wants to nominate retellings and doesn't have a second choice, I would change to (rolls dice) Trade Secrets to get another one on the list. If not, I still really like retellings so want to make sure it sticks around.

@Bookpossum, I think your's works better when switched. Naturally Gifted: From Wildlife to World-Beaters. Or maybe change the tag a little to "from wildlife to prodigies"?

And I think Dngrsone's needs an exclamation point at the end but doesn't need a tag. If we really want a tag, it could be "having a blast!" which opens up other ideas and still fits the "Just plain fun!" part.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote