View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:28 AM   #578
fiver22
fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, pc, kindle, stanza, shubook, hp touchpad , moon+
Hi kguil (and everyone else)
I just thought I'd add my excitement for an iphone version. I have an ipod touch 5 -and before that an ipod touch 3rd gen and found reading in it to be much better than reading on tablets. I know I'm in the minority on this but there MUST be enough of us to make this a very popular feature request.
I'm REALLY excited to try out this out on my touch
Ad aside: do you have ANY plans for android? Android is really lacking in a great reader.
Thanks again!

Last edited by fiver22; 01-21-2013 at 02:45 AM. Reason: edit typos