View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:37 PM   #577
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Right. iPhone 3GS has a "2000s screen", but this is the 2010s. Too bad Apple chose to release the iPad mini in 2012 with a 2000s screen. Hopefully, they will fix that soon.
Its still useful for other things. It lives in a Sony speaker dock, I have all my music and audiobooks on it, as well as SIPphone which I use to make calls on over the home wifi, now I have retired my old Billion VoIP modem for an old (but reliably faster) Linksys which has no built in VoIP. Also have SIPphone on the 4S, so a readily available phone of any kind. And incoming still arrives on the landline

Sorry, going OT here.