View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 08:28 AM   #1689
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyd View Post
Thank you for your time.

-dev kp3 -j 0+ -col 1 -mag 1.2 -dr 2 -vls 1.6 -x ; it's what I was searching for !

However, when files of the same type contain images the output is, unfortunately, not good (please see the two files attached).

What do you suggest to correct that ?
In advance thank you
I would suggest allowing two columns for the one figure that has text next to it, but I don't think it will work--the text is too close to the figure. You can add -jfc- to prevent k2pdfopt from trying to interpret the line just underneath a photo as a caption. That should help a little.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote