View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 11:58 AM   #4
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
For me, that author is James Rollins.

When trying to branch out to a wider selection of writers, I've often started out with the search terms: "authors like James Rollins".

He is the only author where I'll buy every book in paper form, even if I've already bought the eBook. So I can have a complete "James Rollins shelf" to admire when I walk into my room and look at the bookshelf. Several of these paper books have never been touched, other than to shelve them (I've already read the eBooks). But they're there to physically see on the bookshelf.

Extravagant and a waste of money? Perhaps. But it makes me happy.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote