Thread: Troubleshooting DXG battery life
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #5
Bricorn
Addict
Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG
Just thought I'd update this. New battery fitted, 10 days on first charge, 11 on second, probably about 15-20 hours use each time - and that's a lot of page turns, I read fast. So it was the battery. That's OK then, I didn't get the life I should have from it, but a new battery is minor.

Now, does anyone know how to re-set the battery meter? It's going from 50% charge to "feed me" in one go. Not critical, but it's useful to know how much charge is left.

Thanks
Bricorn is offline   Reply With Quote