View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:21 AM   #35
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Interesting. One question: is it always the same image/attachment that you're trying to upload and that causes the error?
Thanks
aha....didn't think of this one. I downloaded the attachments one by one and the first one, a .jpg is the one that is causing the problems. The other 5 download well. But why the first one won't go through? Perhaps Picassa did something to it?

edit: I downloaded the original, before having it go through Picassa, and that one will download. Strange that one file can be 'wrong' somehow......

edit 2: it works now. Thanks for thinking with me.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ostcount=22426

Last edited by desertblues; 12-04-2012 at 08:33 AM.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote