View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:27 AM   #1
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Is It Possible To....

Is it possible to set Calibre to be the default program to download (DRMed) ePub books purchased from places like Books on Board or Kobo rather than having them go automatically go to Sony's Reader Library? I'm just trying to save a step since I use Calibre exclusively to organize my e-library and I try to avoid using Sony except for an occasional purchase.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote