View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 01:22 PM   #15
therealjoeblow
Zealot
therealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Samsung Android Tablet w/Moon+ Pro Reader
Thank you and Merry Christmas Kobo!

I was fairly critical and vocal a while back when the internal database kept corrupting and requiring a factory reset. Since that was taken seriously and (knock on wood) fixed, I am very happy with the Kobo Touch and enthusiastically recommend it to friends and family!

Kobo Dev's - you should know I've now purchased 3 of these, my own originally in July, one for my Daughter in October, and now one for my Wife as a Christmas present. I would not have bought the 2nd and 3rd one if you hadn't shown such continued active development and improved the device so significantly.

As many have noted, it was merely 'ok' when it launched, but with the last few firmware updates, the KT is pretty close to 'as good as it gets' for an ereader. If we could only get better library management (collections/series, metadata support, etc), it would be perfect.

Well Done, and thanks again!

Cheers
The REAL Joe

PS - I haven't actually installed the 1.9.16 update yet, so I hope what I read above about the advertising isn't going to make me reneg on my praise here, because I, like others paid full price for a device with no advertising whatsoever, and if that's not the case, I'm definitely not going to be happy!

Last edited by therealjoeblow; 12-23-2011 at 01:27 PM.
therealjoeblow is offline   Reply With Quote